Surround Yourself With The Dreamers And The Doers
I’ve had the honor of being a coach for more than a decade now, during which time I’ve helped hundreds of people achieve their goals — in health and fitness, in business, and in mindset and personal development. There’s nothing I love more than helping ambitious women and men unhook from their past, and from their limiting beliefs, so they can be free to create the life and the future that they really want to live.
One thing I’ve learned – as both a coach and an achiever, is that a solid support system is an absolute must! In fact, I attribute my greatest successes and personal transformations to having the guidance and/or support of a mentor, coach, or team.
If there’s something you are trying to change, transform, or accomplish in your life, your chances of accomplishing that goal will more than double if you have a strong support system. ere’s a list of the 7 reasons you need a great support system:
The 7 Sacred Benefits of Great Support System:
- Knowledge and experience. Ideally, your network should include people who have accomplished what you want to achieve. When you surround yourself with people who have walked the walk, you will have access to information and guidance that will help you avoid unnecessary mistakes. You can save yourself so much time, money and energy by drawing from the experience of people who have paved the path before you.
- Accountability. A good team holds you accountable for your goal every step of the way. They point out when you’re becoming distracted. They encourage you to celebrate your wins along the way, and they remind you of why you set your goal in the first place.
- Encouragement. Every achiever faces defeat, discouragement and even failure. You need good people in your corner to uplift you and cheer you on when you need it.
- Brainstorming. A think tank of like-minded people, but with varied backgrounds and experiences, gives you someone or someones to evaluate ideas with and to get honest feedback from. Having a fresh perspective is invaluable.
- Relatability. It’s important to be surrounded by people who want the same or similar things that you want. Often the people closest to us don’t understand our goals or our methods, and so pursuing your goals can get lonely. Being in a group of collaborative colleagues allows you to stay focused and on track, and naturally just feels good!
- Law of Attraction. You’re more likely to be successful or to achieve what you want when you are surrounded by others who are on the same path. Not only will you be inspired and encouraged, but you’ll be on similar energy fields — so as they attract success, success will get closer and closer to you!
- Contribution. Successful people know that the energy you put out into the world is the same vibration of energy you will attract. Helping others generates more positive energy into the world. A supportive community gives you a chance to give back and attract more abundance into your life.
That’s why I started my group, Manifest Your New Mindset. This group is for YOU if you want to be surrounded by like-minded, high-vibe goal setters, manifestors, and achievers!
Here are just a few of the benefits of being a part of this group:
- Enhance your Manifesting powers
- Strengthen your Mindset
- Learn how to purposely co-create with the universe
- Be surrounded by positive energy
- Exclusive Facebook lives and training in real time
- Engaging, thought-provoking questions
- Fun challenges
- Answers to your questions from me
Like one of my mentors Tony Robbins wrote in Unlimited Power, “If we surround ourselves with people who are successful, forward-moving, positive, focused on producing results, who support us… it will challenge us to be more and do more and share more. If you can surround yourself with
people who will never let you settle for less than you can be,
you have the greatest gift that anyone can hope for.”
A reality in our world today, is that we all spend a lot of time on social media. If you use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc, keep your vibe focused, positive and purposeful. An online support system is a great way to do that.
Come join Manifest Your New Mindset on Facebook and take advantage of being with people who will push you to success.
As an added bonus during the month of September, we are hosting a contest where you can win some of my favorite manifestation tools! You can get details here.
Surround yourself with the most supportive community online–
Join Manifest Your New Mindset.